- Leave a seat between you and your neighbor.
- Put everything away except pencils, calculator, and UFID.
- Only one handwritten single 8.5x11in formula sheet allowed.
- Hats off.
- Turn off cell phones and all other communication devices
- Make sure to bubble in your exam code (use 76-80), name, and
UFID. (don't need Section #)
- Write your name on the question sheet also.
- When finished, hand in the bubble sheets directly to proctor
and the exam question sheets in the appropriate pile.
- Keep your eyes on your exam. No collaboration! Students with wandering eyes will be
asked to move.
- Exam runs for two hours. Bubble sheets will be collected
promptly at the end!