- Leave a seat between you and your neighbor.
- Put everything away except pencils, calculator, UFID and single 8.5 x 11in formula sheet
- Hats off.
- Turn off cell phones and all other communication devices
- Make sure to bubble in your exam code, name, and UFID.
- Sign your name on the question sheet and back of scantron. Place you neme on top of testpaper and scantron.
- When finished, hand in the exam in the appropriate pile,
and bubble sheets directly to proctor and show your UF ID.
- Keep your eyes on your exam. Students with wandering eyes will be
asked to move.
- Exam runs for two hours, and bubble sheets will be collected
promptly at the end!