- Leave a seat between you and your neighbor.
- Put everything away except pencils, calculator, and UF id card.
- Only two 8.5x11in formula sheets allowed.
- Hats off.
- Make sure to bubble in your exam code, name, and UFID on the ScanTron.
- Turn off cell phones and all other communication devices
- Sign your name on the question sheet.
- When finished, hand in exam & scrap paper in appropriate pile,
and bubble sheets directly to proctor.
- Keep your eyes on your exam. Students with wandering eyes will be
asked to move.
- Exam runs from 12:30PM-2:30PM, and bubble sheets will be collected
promptly at the end!