- Each group is given ~20 minutes total, including set-up.
- Each group is required to present information about their project. This
is normally done in the form of a Powerpoint presentation. The presentation
must include what the project is, why it is useful in real-life applications
(vs just being something to get you a grade), the circuit diagram, and a
thorough explanation of all portions of the circuit.
- Each group member must share the presentation, and
demonstrate a thorough understanding of the circuit innards.
- The group must demonstrate that the circuit works.
- Each group member should expect to be asked a question or two
regarding their knowledge of the circuit.
- Written documentation (lab report) is not required for this project.