There are lots of email groups/aliases defined for the Physics department. Please see the procedure below for getting a list of the groups and members of the groups.
This procedure is also documented on the Physics Computing Help site located here:
Email groups for Physics (also called aliases)
* Log into Outlook Web Access at http://www.mail.ufl.edu
* In the upper right window area select the "People" menu
* Under the search window to the left click on "Groups"
* In the search bar type ". Physics" (dot space Physics)
Note: All of our group/alias names will start with ". Physics"
* Clicking on a group/alias name will show you the address and members of the group
* Contact Physics IT support if you need a group created
Note: It is possible for management of the group's members to be delegated to you if you want to manage it.