Jian Chen's reprints and preprints
- Calculation of Giant Magnetoresistance in Laterally Confined Multilayers
- K. Majumdar, J. Chen, and S. Hershfield, 7/97, submitted.
- Effect of spin-flip scattering on the current-in-plane giant-magnetoresistance
- J. Chen and S. Hershfield, 6/97, submitted.
- My dissertation: "Calculation of linear and nonlinear optical susceptibilities in wide gap semiconductors"
- Cover, abstract, table of contents, etc.,
- Nonlinear local-field corrections to the optical second-harmonic susceptibility of insulating crystals
- J. Chen, L. Jonsson, J. W. Wilkins, and Z. H. Levine, Phys.
Rev. B 56, 1787 (1997).
- SiC: linear and nonlinear optical properties of four polytypes
- J. Chen, Z. H. Levine, and J. W. Wilkins, Phys. Rev. B 50,
- Fully-nonlocal form of pseudopotential for spin-orbit coupling
- Calculated second-harmonic susceptibilities of BN, AlN, and GaN
- J. Chen, Z. H. Levine, and J. W. Wilkins, Appl. Phys. Lett.
66, 1129 (1995).