Download a Poster!
Update (31 January
Dear Everyone, Thank you for your participation that made LT24 a success!
The deadline for ALL remaining issues related to the Proceedings is TODAY, 31 January 2006.
If you have open or unanswered issues related to your manuscript, please contact the Editor at
Best wishes for 2006! You may be interested in
QFS 2006: International Symposium on Quantum Fluids and Solids,
1 - 6 August 2006, Kyoto, Japan.
Update (1 August 2005, small edits on 3,4 August):
1. Instructions for Speakers in the Oral Program:
There seven plenary (45 minutes), 24 half-plenary (30 minutes), and 160 other invited and parallel session talks (20 minutes). Each presentation should leave 5 minutes for discussion and the transition to the next speaker. All talks will use Power Point or Adobe (*.pdf) unless the organizers have been notified in advance. For Power Point, MS Equation Editor 3.0 must be used, with no additional Math Fonts. Each speaker must go to the Speaker Ready Room (Crystal Room next to the Grand Ballroom in the Hilton Hotel) between 08:00 and 18:00 hrs (the day before the presentation) to load his or her talk into our computer. The speaker's own computer cannot be used for presentation. Each speaker should check in with the session chair 5 minutes before the session begins.
2. Instructions for Posters:
Poster Sessions are Thursday, Friday, Monday, and Tuesday afternoons during the Beverage Garden in the Hilton International Ballroom. Presenters are asked to put their posters up as early as possible on the assigned day, to stand by it from 16:30 to 18:00 hrs, and to take it down before the next day. Mounting pins will be provided. Poster Size: The maximum size allowed for each poster is 3.8 ft horizontal and 4 ft vertical. Posters that do not adhere to the dimensional limits cannot be displayed. Need to Print Your Poster (at your own expense)? A FedEx Kinko's is located approximately two miles from the Hilton Hotel, see map. The Conference does not provide transportation to/from any location. The contact information for this location is: FedEx Kinko's, 12181 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32836-6802, USA, Phone: (407) 465-0085, Fax: (407) 465-0442, Email: email@example.com, http://fedexkinkos.com.
3. Online Registration is now closed. On-site registration will be available, and advance preparation of the information form is advised. The form is available as a Word document.
Updates (30 June 2005 and 2 July):
1. Posters have been assigned to specific days.
2. Manuscript Submission Link now active. More Information is available on this page.
3. Direct Link to Manuscript Submission (For the first visit to the Manuscript Submission System, authors must carefully follow the instructions for "Conference Authors" and ignore the instructions for "New Authors".)
4. The Conference Hotel (the Hilton) still has rooms available, but the least expensive rooms are booked. At this time, the least expensive alternative at the Days Inn hotel for $79/night. Suites are presently available at the Doubletree for $95/night. See the LT24 Housing page for more details.
5. Poster Size: The maximum size allowed for each poster is 3.8 ft horizontal and 4 ft vertical. Posters that do not adhere to the dimensional limits cannot be displayed. Materials suitable for displaying standard paper posters will be provided.
6. Oral Portion of the Program is posted at Program & Bulletin.
Updates (15 June 2005):
1. Manuscript Submission Link now active. More Info
Direct Link to Manuscript Submission
2. There are still $99/night rooms at the Hilton Hotel. At this time, the least expensive alternative at the Days Inn hotel for $79/night. See the LT24 Housing page for more details.
Updates (30 May 2005):
1. Poster Size: The maximum size allowed for each poster is 3.8 ft horizontal and 4 ft vertical. Posters that do not adhere to the dimensional limits cannot be displayed. Materials suitable for displaying standard paper posters will be provided.
Updates (17 May 2005):
1. Oral Portion of the Program is now posted at Program & Bulletin.
2. Information for Authors now available at Abstracts & Proceedings.
3. Submission of manuscript deadline updated at Important Dates/Deadlines.
Having Trouble with PayPal or in need of alternative payment options? Please click here.
Online Enter Profile and Registration (Now Closed)
Hotel Reservations (Conference rates expire 7 July, if rooms available, so book as soon as possible)
Information for Exhibitors (Now Available!)
Exhibitors: Online Enter Profile, Registration, and Payment of Fees