- Test 2 11/30. Covers Chs. 9-11, 14. Last year's test posted on Test page.
Evening review session NPB 2205 6pm.
- HW6 solutions posted (plus remarks on problem 3(c)). HW 7 due 11/28.
- OPTIONAL TERM PAPER due 12/2.
- Lectures currently NOT being recorded as of 10/24. If you know you will be out
sick for longer period with COVID or other, let me know. For days when
lectures are recorded, use this zoom link
- PH regular office hours Tuesday 4pm, Wednesday 4pm NPB 2156
- Chao Zhang (grader) office hours Monday 5pm-6pm NPB 2042
- Notes, HW accessible with pwd, announced in class.
- Reading: review Ch. 7, begin Ch. 13 of Taylor.
- Course meets M,W,F |
(1:55 PM - 2:45 PM)
- Course covers advanced classical mechanics including
Hamilton's equations, rotation of rigid bodies, scattering
theory, special relativity, chaos theory
- More info including schedule available at Syllabus
and links above.
Last Updated: Wed, 1-Aug-21
Questions, comments on web site to P.J. Hirschfeld: