Here is the schedule for summer topo matter zoom classes (https://zoom.us/s/6995993190):
Mon 5/29 1pm
Tues 5/30 1pm
Mon 6/5 1pm
Tues 6/6 1pm
- Class held normally in NPB 1011 @ 1:55pm.
- Course covers collective phenomena in condensed
matter systems: electron-electron and electron-phonon
interactions, superconductivity, magnetism, quantum
transport and topological matter.
- Professor: Peter Hirschfeld, research interests in
superconductivity and low temperature physics
- Prerequisite: PHZ6426 or equivalent.
- No required text; some recommended texts may be useful (see
syllabus), but course will be taught from notes.
- More info available from Syllabus
and links above.
Landau Sarachik Anderson Thouless
Last Updated: Sun, 1-1-23
Questions, comments on web site to P.J. Hirschfeld: