- Grades posted
- Final exam solutions posted.
- All assignments have been handed back.
- Special post-term lectures on topological matter
Wed. May 15 5pm-6pm Thurs May 16 5pm - 7pm Room
- Course meets Wednesday 5:15pm - 6:05pm, Thursday 5:15 - 6:55 in NPB 2205
- Topics: Green's functions, many-body perturbation theory,
electron gas, electron-phonon interaction, superconductivity, magnetism, plus
special topics. See syllabus for list of recommended texts.
Professor: Peter Hirschfeld, research interests in superconductivity and low temperature physics
Last Updated: Wed, 4-Jan-19
Questions, comments on web site to P.J. Hirschfeld: